Friday 11 March 2016

The Hope Life

Amidst the blue sky , I saw hope , Hope of Life , hope to live again . My dreams have never been confined to my state , my state could only weaken me physically but my perseverance has always told me " I don't think you should die until you're ready. Until you've wrung out every last bit of living you can" .  .I often ask my self why it has to be me?
Then , I stop by for a moment to look into this brief life that I already have ,and soon I feel  fulfilled . 
For all I have , I never  questioned why me ? why do I have all the basic things required in life ?
Why I don't die of hunger ? Why I have a house , and never had to spent sleepless night because of it.? Then the question of why me fades away. May be I was destined for such a fate. The Fate not so bad considering , people have so more misery than I have in this moment .

Now let me switch on my happy face,and share my to-do list in this short span of time that I have 

Now, that I have my hopes intact , I sat one day to make a brief yet 3 Pages long to-do list .
Common , I can stretch  a bit long , I know I will , not until I am done with my list

So here I go;
* I planned on travelling at least 3 Places , 
* Break rules , Law and go wild for a day . something I am not sure I can do .
* Find some one needy to donate my organs to . May be I can be a Hero to someone .
for all you people who want to donate and don't know where to, here is a link Manipal Hospitals
*Find some one , and date.. yes , this is weird and i have been single all my life and I am 29.
*Quit job, start Photography , Click a real Masterpiece before I go.I mean I may die . I hope to live though.

This was bit to long , but this are some priorities for now . Lets see how I carry on with this .

I grief in despire
My fervor ignites my desire ,
But my ordeals wont let me respire.


9 comments:

  1. This so inspiring. Keep posting like this and also look at my work. ENT Hospital

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post, Keep sharing

    Best Neurologist in Jayanagar Bangalore,Contact us best neurologist in jayanagar bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.
    Click here to get a best astrological services contact. Best Astrologer in Cardiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a very useful blog,thank you for sharing this post with us,keep posting like useful blogs.
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives Sofa Refurbishing in BTM Layout,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great blog. This is one of the most interesting articles I've read in the last few days. Keep in touch and share your thoughts.Mobile Service center in Vijayawada

    ReplyDelete
  7. iorgndonor.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-hope-life.html

    ReplyDelete